Gymondo GmbH: Berlin, Germany
2021 - Present
Architrave GmbH: Berlin, Germany
2019 - 2021
Working as a frontend-specialist Software Engineer within a T-shaped cross-functional team to deliver a SaaS product that digitizes the Real Estate industry and streamline its processes.
As a team, we have embraced Agile Scrum methodology to help us deliver a high-quality product that delivers high value to customers.
- Worked with team on architecting and building Next-Generation Product into microservices deployable on AWS cloud.
- Collaborated on building a React mobile-first webapp, enabling accessibility on the go; setting the ground work for Next-Generation products.
- Delivered features, and tackled technical debt of the legacy application, significantly boosting overall performance and total user-experience
- Improved test-coverage, by providing unit, integration and system tests; empowering automation to provide a faster and more reliable CI/CD.
Qatar University: Doha, Qatar
2010 - 2019
Senior Digital Communications Specialist
2018 - 2019
Working closely with Marketing team to establish and improve online presence, better communicating organizational values and goals.
- Implement responsive website layout for adaptability across multiple platforms and cross-browser compatibility, catering for a 20% increase of mobile visitors.
- Redesign over 100 pages on the University’s website to enhance user experience and overall design standards, increasing load speeds by 25%.
- Devise design best-practices and industry-standard technical guidelines, leading to organic ranking increase in search engines and enhanced accessibility metrics.
Developing internal systems integrated into workplace as well as establishing, designing and developing websites.
- Practice full life-cycle management, developing over 40 user-centric websites from backend to frontend, meeting the latest web standards and saving the university over $60K USD in design and development cost.
- Developed an integrated digital solutions into the workspace that utilized workflows and productivity, saving $65K in development cost.
- Establish and migrate the University’s website to a new Enterprise CMS, by creating content-driven customizations, templates, components and reinforcing HTML semantic standards.
2013 - 2015
Participated in research that focused on merging mobile learning with developing technology, which received funding from QNRF in cooperation with Qatar and Athabasca Universities.
- Deployed and maintained a web server for the research project, implementing all required security measures and necessary networking solutions.
- Utilized Wordpress to create a website templates, and provided detailed training to team members.
- Collaborated with team members to design a Corporate Mobile Learning Android mobile application, providing the overall interface design concept.
Graphic Designer / Web Designer
2010 - 2013
Audited and created digital content, aside of creating web and printed designs.
- Spearheaded the creation of an Arabic section on the University’s website, earning a 40% increase in traffic.
- Conceived and developed numerous interactive animations.
- Created content for posting across digital channels including web banners, advertisements, and logos.
- Conceptualized designs for more than 50 calendars and newsletters, in addition to marketing collateral for digital and print campaigns such as posters, books, brochures, flyers, and street ads.